Beer Market Outlooks (2019-2026)
Straits Research has announced the addition of a new report titled, “Beer Market”, into its vast repository of research reports. This research report evaluates the industry status, market size, competitive landscape, market share, and growth opportunity. Then, the report provides an in-depth study of all the leading factors influencing the market on a global and regional level, including key drivers, challenges, opportunities, restraints, threats, and industry-specific trends.
The global beer market was valued at USD 620,120 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach a value of USD 743842 billion with an anticipated CAGR of 2.3% during the forecast period, 2019–2026.
The research report takes into consideration the drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities of the Beer market in order to identify the future of the market. The report also provides an estimation of the overall market size in terms of both value and volume and offers qualitative and quantitative insights into the key segments and the geographical subdivisions of the Beer market.
This report serves as a valuable material for all industry competitors and individuals having a keen interest in Beer Market study…
Beer is prepared from malted cereal grains along with hops and brewed by slow fermentation process by adding yeast. It is consumed on large scale across the globe and is favored by people of all the demographics. Beer has evolved with better ingredients and flavors and in regards to the alcohol concentration as well. Changing taste preferences of new generation and growing popularity of beer across the globe are the key factors driving the global beer market during the forecast period 2019–2026.
According to the Brewers Association, craft beer sales in the U.S. is increased by 5.0% in 2017 as compared to 2016 and import beer and export craft beer is increased by 3.2% and 3.6% respectively in 2017. Growth in beer breweries in Europe has subsequently increased beer production and consumption during 2015–2017. According to the Brewers of Europe, there are around 8,500 active breweries in Europe and 20 new breweries are starting up production each week. Uprising from the Europe economic crisis, the beer industry of Europe has reached the production volume of 40 billion and is growing onwards.
Some of the key players in the global beer market are Anheuser-Busch InBev, Boston Beer Co., Sapporo Breweries, Tsingtao Breweries, Asahi Breweries, Carlsberg Breweries A/S, Heineken N.V., Grupo Modelo, Molson Coors Brewing Company, Kirin Brewery, and Yanjing Brewery.
With all these analyses and information, this report can act as a valuable guide to readers looking to gain a clear understanding of all the factors that are influencing the market for Beer market at present and are projected to remain to do so over the forecast period.
As the report advances further, it explains developing plans and policies, making processes, cost structures of Beer market as well as the leading players. It also concentrates on the aspects like company profile, product images, supply chain relationship, import/export details of the market, market statistics of Beer market, upcoming development plans, Market gains, Contact details, Consumption ratio.
Go For special offer price @ https://straitsresearch.com/report/global-beer-market/special-pricing
By Product, Light Beer, Strong Beer
By Category, Normal, Premium, Super Premium,
By Packaging, Canned, Drought, Bottled,
By Production, Microbrewery, Macro Brewery
The scope of the report:
- Current market size for 2019 and forecast till 2026
- Strategic analysis and market focus
- Latest industry-specific trends and the technological advancements
- Market developments covering M&A, investment, funding, partnerships, collaborations, etc.
- Competitive Landscape Analysis
- To study and analyze the global Beer consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type, and application, history data, and forecast to 2026.
- To understand the structure of the Beer market by identifying its various sub-segments.
- Focuses on the key global Beer manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competitive landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
- To analyze the Beer with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
Overall the report offers detailed coverage of Beer industry and presents main market trends. This research gives historical and forecasts market size, demand and production forecasts, end use demand details, price trends, and company shares of the leading Beer producers to provide exhaustive coverage of the market.
Read Complete Report With TOC @ https://straitsresearch.com/report/global-beer-market
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.