Quality Management Software Market
Quality Management Software market size was 6200 million US$ and it is expected to reach 17200 million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of 13.6% during 2019-2025.
Quality management ensures that an organization, product or service is consistent. It has four main components: quality planning, quality assurance, quality control and quality improvement. Quality management is focused not only on product and service quality, but also on the means to achieve it. Quality management, therefore, uses quality assurance and control of processes as well as products to achieve more consistent quality.
Manufacturer, Distributor, Downstream Client Companies Data Analysis:
IQS, Inc, MasterControl, Inc, EtQ, Intelex Technologies, Pilgrim Quality Solutions, MetricStream Inc, Sparta Systems, Inc, SAP SE, Arena Solutions Inc, Autodesk Inc., Oracle, Aras, AssurX, Inc, Plex Systems, Inc, IQMS, Inc, Unipoint Software, Inc, Ideagen Plc, Dassault Systèmes SE, Siemens AG, Micro Focus
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
Market segment by Application, split into
IT & Telecom
Healthcare and Life Science
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below:–https://www.reportsmonitor.com/request_sample/465528
The scope of the Report:
Quality management software (QMS) solutions available in the market today provide a host of functionalities, including nonconformance, complaint handling, document control, calibration, and change management, among others, making it an essential tool for an organization’s overall quality control. Industries such as manufacturing, Healthcare & life sciences, and IT & telecom are adopting QMS solutions at a rapid rate. Other end-use industries include Automotive, Defense & Aerospace, Retail Industry and etc.
The Quality Management Software Market report also splits the market by region:
North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Chile)
Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea)
Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy)
The Middle East, Africa (Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran) And More.
The North American region dominated the QMS market with about 44.53% market share in 2017, owing to the large-scale adoption of safety and compliance standards in the healthcare industry and a steep rise in the adoption of ISO 9000 principles seen in recent years. The Asia Pacific region is anticipated to experience a surge in the demand for quality management software over the forecast period and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.75% over the next eight years. The European regional market is in the maturity stage and is projected to lose share over the next eight years.
Click here to Get customization & check discount for the report
Autodesk Inc., MasterControl, Inc., Oracle, Siemens, and SAP SE are some of the major market players in this domain. Other key vendors include Dassault Systemes SE, Aras Corporation, Arena Solutions Inc., Parasoft Corporation and Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Co. The presence of a large number of solution providers in the market is expected to create intense competition among players. In order to maintain their position in the market, companies are launching products with additional functionalities, advanced features, and cross platform integration. In addition, product differentiation and upgrades are anticipated to pave the way for competitive advantage for companies in the market.
- Focuses on the key global Quality Management Software manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
- To analyze the Quality Management Software with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Access Complete Copy of Quality Management Software Report @
Key Points sheathed in the Quality Management Software Market Report Coverage:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profile, with detailed strategies, financial and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements