Facility Management (FM) Services Market Analysis 2019
Facility Management (FM) is a professional management discipline focused upon the efficient and effective delivery of support services for the organizations that it serves. The ISO defines FM as the “organizational function which integrates people, place and process within the built environment with the purpose of improving the quality of life of people and the productivity of the core business.”
In 2018, the global Facility Management (FM) Services market size was 32500 million US$ and it is expected to reach 45200 million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of 4.8% during 2019-2025.
The key consumption markets locate at developed countries. North America takes the market share of 43.19% in 2018, followed by Europe with 30.11%. China’s consumption market has a quicker growing speed, with a market share of 6.99%.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers :
Compass Group, Cushman & Wakefield, Macro, Aramark, CB Richard Ellis, ISS, Sodexo, Apleona HSG, Cofely Besix, GDI, OCS Group, KnightFM, Continuum Services, Jones Lang LaSalle, Camelot Facility Solutions, Veranova Properties, Brookfield Global Integrated Solutions, Global Facility Management and Construction, NG&G Facility Services, Updater Services,
Market Segment by Type, covers :
Soft Services, Hard Services,
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into :
Commercial Buildings, Residential Buildings, Government Buildings,
The research analysts in their primary research observed that the rapid growth of the Facility Management (FM) Services market over the forecast period is expected to open potential opportunities for the Facility Management (FM) Services manufacturers in the global market. The global Facility Management (FM) Services markets segmented on the basis of the product, end-user, and the geographical regions.
Some of the key geographies mentioned in this report include:
North America (U.S and Canada and rest of North America)
Europe (Germany, France, Italy and Rest of Europe)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
LAMEA (Brazil, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Rest of LAMEA)
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Facility Management (FM) Services market segments and sub-segments
- Evolving market trends and dynamics
- Changing supply and demand scenarios
- Quantifying market opportunities through market sizing and market forecasting
- Tracking current trends/opportunities/challenges Competitive insights
- Opportunity mapping in terms of technological breakthroughs
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global Facility Management (FM) Services market size (value & volume) by company, key regions/countries, products and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of Facility Management (FM) Services market by identifying its various sub-segments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global Facility Management (FM) Services manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Facility Management (FM) Services with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
The Global Facility Management (FM) Services Market Research Report is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the Facility Management (FM) Services industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand and supply data (as applicable). The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Facility Management (FM) Services market study provides comprehensive data which enhances the understanding, scope and application of this report.
In the end, It includes the methodical description of the various factors such as the market growth and a detailed information about the different company’s revenue, growth, technological developments, production, and the various other strategic developments.
Thus, the Facility Management (FM) Services Market Report serves as a valuable material for all industry competitors and individuals having a keen interest in Facility Management (FM) Services Market study.